Friday, December 31, 2010

So Close, Yet So Far Away

I was this close, THIS close! to my weight goals. I was only two pounds away from the upper end of my acceptable weight range. I was four pounds away from where I wanted to be. Now, because of this stupid surgery, I am currently six pounds away from the upper end and eight from where I want to be. EIGHT! And I'm going to be taking it easy on the workouts until I get the ok. Grrr. So it sets me back even more on my fitness goals. I may die in the STP, but I will ride it this year. I have to! I was excited to start the new year so close to my goal, but now I'm kinda grumpy about it all. (It doesn't help that my plans for this evening got messed up, so I'm kinda grumpy about that too.) So now instead of working on those last couple pounds, I am redoubling my efforts and starting all over again. Let's hope that it goes faster this time since the holidays are over and nearly all the junk food is gone (thanks to me mostly I think.) Ok, I'll stop griping now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still amazed by how wonderful and far you came in such a short time. I know that you will have no problem at all.
Sorry your New years Eve plans got messed up. But at least it wasn't something like running to the ER for some weird thing.
our electricity was out all night, so we didn't get to watch the movie the kids wanted to. in stead we sat around the fire trying to keep warm.
See you bright and early Monday Morning for school!