Friday, January 14, 2011
Gettin' Kinda Nervous
It's only January and I'm getting nervous for the STP. Registration opens February 1st for non-CBC members, and you can bet I will be on there registering at 9am! But I'm still restricted to light workouts for a few more weeks, and I don't even have a bike yet. I've been perusing the STP site (along with the rest of the CBC ride pages) pretty heavily the past day or two. (I'm a planner, what can I say?) The start time for two day riders is 5:15-7:30 am. Since I am a planner and I have never done this before, I will want to be there long before 5:15 so I know what's going on and can try to be one of the first out of the gate. They let riders go 10 at a time, not sure how order is decided. So it looks like I will not be able to sleep at my parents' house the night before, or I won't be getting any sleep since I would need to leave around 2am. Now I need to figure out lodging but I really don't want to have to spend more money. Oh well, it'll work out. I better sign off since Sam is awake and I need to leave for "work." Better go wake up Zach and put him to work feeding Bubb Rubb (Zach's name for Sam. Came from Bubba.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, You really are a planner or just a worrier. Just kidding.
Hey, thanks for all your help this week. Couldn't have done it without you!
It's too bad we don't live in Seattle anymore. You could have stayed with us. Should have done it last year! I know, preggers.
It will work out. If you want, I can talk to friends in Seattle and see if you could stay with them if it's not too weird.
Post a Comment