Here are some random pictures from the weekend.
Austin going on his first quad ride.
Dakota doesn't mind the water. This is at the Little Pond. (Yup, we have a Big Pond too. Aren't we creative?!)
A couple pictures of a small part of my parents' beautiful property.
My handsome boys.
Austin playing in the water. It was a little cold, so he preferred to be outside the tub and just splash.
Just look at all this fat. I gotta do something about this.
Our neighbors brought us a huge pan of the yummiest strawberries. Dark red all the way through. This one stood out from the rest for some reason.
The class of 98. Or, those that came to the reunion anyway. Not a bad showing for only having 45 that walked.
2 comments:
Your parents land is beautiful! I bet Austin just loves it there!
Looks like you had a great time! Man, I want to go to the west side! Eastern Washington is ugly.:) Austin couldn't be cuter by the way.
Post a Comment