These are from bowling right after we started dating.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Happy Three Years!
Short blog, I have to go frost my cake for my decorating class tonight. Zach and I have been married three years today. Yay. It is also our best anniversary. We woke up and he told me he wasn't working tonight and we went and saw Dark Knight at noon while Micah watched Austin for us. Yup. That's it. So far anyway. And it's still the best we've had. Our honeymoon was 108 degrees everyday, with nothing to do closer than 100 miles away. For our first anniversary we went camping during a national heat wave. We lasted one day, then spent our last $100 on a motel room for a night, with all our camping stuff in the bed of the truck where anyone could have stolen it, (They didn't) Then, when we got ready to leave Lewiston (Yup that was where we rented the motel. Lame huh?) the battery to the truck was dead. Last year I was 9 months pregnant, and little did I know, 2 days from delivering, so obviously I was in no shape to do anything. So this year wins the prize. But no matter how lame our anniversary, marrying Zach was still the best thing I've ever done. Thanks for putting up with me honey. I love you.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats!! You guys are great together!! Oh, and see you tonight! I bet your cake looks better then mine!!
Congratulations! Three years and it sounds like you are still totally retarded for each other. That's so rad.
Hey, Congatulations from this side of the mountain. I was just thinking of you the other day. Take Care, Sheryl Kaleb & Jillian
Well, Happy Anniversary.....yesterday.:) You guys are a cute couple. And if it's any consolation I can't think of one successful anniversary, so.....you're doing fine.:)
Congratulations guys!
Post a Comment