Sunday, July 27, 2008

Here I Come Grandma!!

Austin started walking almost a week before his first birthday. At first, he would walk from one person to the next, or cruise along something, then walk. But if he fell, he would crawl the rest of the way. He is walking more readily now, not cruising to the end of things, just pulling himself up, then taking off. He still isn't standing up without pulling up on something though. He fell three times today, hence the bruises on his forehead.

5 comments:

Matt said...

The bruises are from "falling?" Yeah, tell it to the cops. It could be worse though, I've seen photographic evidence that Raya keeps her child in a shoebox. True story.

BriAnne said...

Have I mentioned that Tanner STILL won't walk alone and he's almost 15 months old!? I'm getting bitter. He can stand up in the middle of the floor with no help, but then he won't move. He just stands there shaking like he's on the edge of a cliff or something. Ugh. Well, congrats anyway.....even if I am bitter.:)

The Yancey Family said...

Go Austin! I can't believe he's one..and walking!

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

Yay Austin! Happy Be-lated Birthday too! How fun!!

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

you've been tagged!