Friday, July 18, 2008

8 Things Tag

Bri is famous for tagging me. I guess you could say that anyway. Out of the two times she's been tagged since we found each other, she has tagged me both times. But it's ok Bri. I actually find them kindof fun. But I think I hear Buzza up, so I will finish this later. Well. It's later. The magic of internet, no time has passed for you.


8 Things I'm Passionate About:
My Family
Nature
Outdoor activities (ie camping, hiking, fishing, etc)
Being a patient and understanding parent
Letting my kids be kids (Make messes and have fun)
Sleep
Cake Decorating (ok, I'm not passionate about it, it's just my newfound fun)
Tennis shoes. (I love 'em)

8 Things I Say A Lot:
I can't believe he's up already!
Have fun at work.
That's not for Austin.
I love you.
With my luck...(followed by something bad that would happen in a given situation)
I think it's bedtime.
What do you want to eat?
What do you want to do?

8 Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die:
Travel
Be better about doing the things I know I should. All of them
Have my farm
Pay off my student loans
Get in shape
Have a clean house every day
Do temple work for some close relatives
Get another degree

8 Books I've Read:
Twilight Series (I had to see what all the fuss was about. Started eh, then got lots better.)
Harry Potter series (just reread the whole thing)
The Entire Standard Works
Pendragon
House of the Scorpion
Charlotte's Web (it was one of my favorites growing up)
Chronicles of Narnia
Horseshoes, Cowsocks, and Duckfeet (By Baxter Black)

8 Movies I've Seen 8 Times:
Night at the Roxbury
Spider Man
Harry Potter (all of them)
The Waterboy
The Italian Job
Elf
Office Space
Cars

8 People I Tag:
Ok, not eight, but anyone who wants to do this, just for kicks.

2 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

I think all moms say the same things. I was laughing at the "8 things I say a lot" part, because they sound so familiar!

Matt said...

I just wanted to say that Elf may be the best movie ever.

"Good news: I saw a dog today."