Friday, July 8, 2011
Today Sucks!
I've been grumpy the past couple days anyway, but today did not help. Found out the car is going to take at least $1100 to fix, quite possibly more once the even figure out what's wrong. Trying to figure out how we'll pay for it. Wondering how the heck we're ever going to even stay even on money, let alone get ahead. Contemplating getting a job but weighing day care bills etc does not make it an easy decision. I should be in Seattle enjoying a wonderful evening in a hotel with my hubby preparing for the STP in the morning, but I failed at that. Everything has just been weighing on my mind and I see no clear solutions on anything. And the STP failure just depresses me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh...that SUCKS. We've gone through 4 vehicles in the past 2 years. But it was okay. Have you heard of Dave Ramsey?? His stuff is awesome and is totally what changed our lives.
Good luck! Car troubles SUCK.
Don't be too hard on yourself. Make it your goal for next year and make all those people support you. I will ride with you.
As far as bills, that's tough one. I will pray for you.
Post a Comment