Saturday, July 23, 2011

Review: Chosen

Chosen
Chosen by P.C. Cast

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



The writing still isn't improving. In fact, it might be getting worse. She made a zillion side notes (seriously, I counted.) And Zoey thinks everything is disgusting with an (eesh!). She has three boyfriends (but she's not a ho). The characters are really simple and annoying. The Twins constantly finish each other's sentences and think every single guy is "fiiiine." And the writers repeat everything a million times. They recap everything from previous books, and even mention things (in a side note) a couple times in the same book. If the story line doesn't pick up quickly and really make it worth the read, I'll be dumping the series. I'm three books in with 6 to go. Luckily they are a very quick read because I can skim read without missing anything. And I do, because the writing annoys me that much.Oh yeah, and Zoey drinks brown pop (but not diet) all the time. Come on! Just freakin' call it a Coke or Pepsi! What, are they worried about getting sued froma company because they have a vamp addicted to their pop?



View all my reviews

1 comment:

NicKim Family said...

Crystal, Maybe it's rootbeer??? Huh? Maybe?? Ha ha...I love your reviews.