Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Right Back Where I Started From

So I went to my parents' for a week, (no working out and lots of less than healthy food. Although I did eat better than I normally do over there) then I spent a week shirking workouts in lieu of house cleaning. So it all adds up to being back at ground zero. I was feeling like my figure was starting to look a little better, if even only to me. Now not so much. I'm hitting the gym again this week and watching what I eat so as not to undo my hard work. I'm planning on ramping up my ride time starting in January, so I have to be prepared for that. Currently I have 6.5 pounds to lose to hit my upper limit. Ideally, at least 8.5. Ugh. That number looks so daunting. I know I can. I know I can. I know I can.

3 comments:

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Crystal I know you can do it. I totally understand those last 5-10 pounds are the hardest. I can never seem to lose it. But am working on it a little bit too. Way to go. You keep training and eventually you'll get there, just be patient. It's okay for a little set back.

Tanya Smith said...

Good luck! I'll have at least 70 pounds to lose after my baby is born. You thought 8 pounds was daunting...I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Just for your info-- I think you look amazing. I want to be like you.
I'm glad that I still get to see you dropping off and picking up Austin everyday (when I go and am feeling good).
Oh and I didn't know you blogged!