Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Win!!

Update on the cat.

I got a spray bottle at the dollar store and set it to kill (straight shot, no spray). Finally, after weeks of waiting, my day had arrived...The cat was back today. I was on the computer and I heard the beginnings of a fight. I ran and got my "gun" from under the sink (dang child locks!!) and ran outside. One shot, direct hit, and the cat was on the run. I laughed and gave chase. It ran and hit the fence and I sprayed into the bush blindly. I could hear it scrambling, and I kept shooting. It finally got out and ran through a gap in the fence. Haha! Victory is mine you evil beast!!!!

4 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

Hahaha! You are so funny!

Matt said...

bThat... was... AWESOME!!

You are so my hero right now.

BriAnne said...

Could you be any funnier!? I hate cats in general (no offense towards yours or anything), so I got a real kick out of your victory. No mercy.....I love it!

NicKim Family said...

I totally love it!!! You are so funny!