Monday, May 19, 2008

New Home

We spent the last week moving into our new home.I took some pictures before we moved in and filled it up. It was a long week. We started Tuesday evening, and as Zach worked almost every day last week, Austin and I did the vast majority of the moving. Luckily Auntie Em was a hero and took Austin about half the time. When I had him and he was napping I was able to unpack a lot, so we are mostly done. Saturday we moved the big stuff. I will take some pictures and put them up when we get the house decorated sometime this week. Here are a few of the before pictures.





It is a three bedroom, two bath home. The yard is all landscaped, but me being the horticulturist that I am, I have big plans for some areas. But I'm sure my big plans will take awhile with what little money we have to spend. Oh well. It will be fun.

4 comments:

BriAnne said...

Cute place! Looks snake free.:)I'm assuming you guys bought it since you have big plans for it, so where is it at? Are you permanently in Pullman for awhile then? I'm out of the loop, I know.....so many questions.:)Well, it looks good. Congratulations!

Nathan and Raya said...

I too am like Bri and have questions!
Did you buy the house? Where is it at? It looks great! And spacious!
Whether it's yours or not, congrats! Looks like a great place to live.

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

I'm jealous! I want a house! I love your new place. I bet you love having a yard. Did you buy the house? Have fun!

Crystal said...

Yes, in response to the three above comments, we are buying the house. It's a great first step. I am so excited to be able to call it mine.