Ok, so really the title is a misnomer, because I was planning on telling him when he came home for lunch, but I forgot. I will try to remember to tell him tonight. I broke the camera. I was taking the following pictures of Austin in the clothes basket, he loves being in it, and he started to fall forward, which would have landed him flat on his face, so I caught him, crunching the lens between my wrist and the floor. I heard it crunch. It didn't break the glass or anything, just smooshed it to the side so it was more in on one side. I tried fixing it by pulling out the one side, but now you can push and pull it in or out, but it won't do it on it's own. So, I can still focus it manually, but we'll see if it will be more expensive to fix it, or just get a new camera all together. The last picture is post break, before pulling out the lens. (t was amazing in focus!)
No comments:
Post a Comment