Friday, March 28, 2008

Coug Game and a Haircut


We got "all Coug'd up" for the Sweet 16 game against UNC. Austin got his hair spiked and a cheek cheer.
He's got his WSU shirt on, and socks too. We skipped the sweatpants today, maybe that's why we lost.
He's got Butch, who plays the fight song twice through. (It's soooo long!!)
Post game, watching UCLA play.

Here are some right after I spiked his hair, before we added the Coug gear.


How cute can he get?!?!
The above picture is one of my new favorites.
Here he is right before his haircut. Kindof hard to see with the dark background. I guess we should have shut the door behind him.

Here's the first cut, done with scissors. Then I went to clippers. And Dad had a go too, trying to get the "weepers" that hang over his ears.

A brand new man!!

I tried to get some side shots after his bath and what not, but the background is always dark.

No comments: