Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Sunny Sunday

Sunday was a beautiful day here in Pullman and we spent a large portion of it at Zach's parents' house celebrating his mom's birthday. All the kids hung out in the back yard for a couple hours enjoying the sun. Here are some of the resulting photos:
Hannah skateboarding down the path.
Micah trying to be cool.
Austin enjoying his new swing.
The four boys. Austin is obviously the only normal one.

How adorable can he get?

Beautiful Aunt Hannah


Austin has a go.


Too much fun in the sun wore him out.

Micha lovin' on his nephew.
The rest weren't on Sunday, but they needed to be posted for Grandma J.

Drinking from his bowl already.


He is a cheezer. He does this whenever the red eye light comes on.


Standing at Hannah's track meet.






1 comment:

BriAnne said...

Hey Crystal, it's Bri! I saw your blog on Raya's so I hope that you don't mind that I added you guys. How ya doin'? Life looks like it's going well. Austin is sure a cutey! I'd forgotten that you even had a kid!:) Anyway, we're over by Othello so we'll have to get in touch one of these days! Our blog is http://huwefamily.blogspot.com/ Love your guts!