Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Getting to Know Us

Wow, I hadn't checked Krystina's blog in awhile and just happened to check it two days after she "tagged" me to do this survey. Man do I look good or what?

What is your husband's name? Zachary Scott Adams

How long have you guys been married? 2 1/2 years

How long did you date? 8 months

How old is he? He will be 25 in June. Car insurance will go down!

Who eats more sweets? Probably me, but he likes them too. I just can't say no usually.

Who said I love you first? I really have no idea, but it was only a month into dating

Who is taller? Him by far

Who can sing best? Probably Zach, although neither of us are in the choir.

Who is smarter? We're both smart, but he has a better memory.

Who does the laundry? Me

Who pays the bills? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, but in our last house it was me.

Who mows the lawn? He loves to, plus my allergies really act up when I do.

Who cooks dinner? Generally me I guess.

Who drives? We both do.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Zach doesn't argue. He just sits there quietly and it frustrates the heck out of me.

Who is more stubborn? Me.

Who kissed who first? It took him a whole week!

Who asked who out first? I don't think we ever asked the other one out. We just started hanging out and it went from there!

Who wears the pants? I would say it's a shared responsibility. We each have our "jobs" and we talk about things and make a mutual decision (when I can get him to actually talk about something anyway.)

I tag Camille, Tanya and Jen!

No comments: