On Monday I reached 30 weeks, or 75% of the way there, with this pregnancy. Due to the gestational diabetes, I will have additional testing to make sure that everything is A-OK with the baby. Today was the first ultrasound. Everything looked great. I am technically at 30 weeks 3 days. The baby is measuring 31 weeks and 5 days, so about 9 days ahead of schedule. He is a little over 4 pounds (I can't remember the exact weight). And completely uncooperative already. He was lying on his stomach, so we couldn't see his face, and when he did turn over just a little bit, he had his hands in front of his face, so sorry, no pictures for anyone to see. However, I do have this lovely little gem of me. It was taken in front of the pool while we were at Lake Chelan. 30 weeks. 10 to go. (Ok, so he'll be here before then, but whatever.)

No comments:
Post a Comment