Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Midget Manipulator

Where do kids learn these things at such a young age? This was not the first time he has tried it, but I just had to share.

I'm enjoying my nice afternoon shower when I hear my two year old run in to the bathroom. Not my favorite noise when I'm in the shower, I should really start locking the door. Anyway, he says, "Momma, I want to watch a video." (Where did he get the word video. I don't think that has been used in at least a decade.) "You need to go ask Daddy."  "No, cause he say no." So then we got to have a discussion about when one parents says no, you don't go ask the other one in order to get what you want. I don't think he gets it, and even if he does, I know this won't be the last time he tries it. Unfortunately, he'll soon figure out ways to be trickier about it.

No comments: