Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Addition

Yes, we're having a baby! I found out New Year's Eve. I'm not very far along but I stink at secrets. Things have been going well. I feel slightly more sick and more tired than last time around (which still isn't much) but it is probably just perception and forgetting how I felt last time. Austin doesn't understand what is going on and he is very adamant that he just wants his buddy Wesley to be his little brother. Other than that, things are pretty normal around here. We'll keep you posted as developments, well, develop!

6 comments:

NicKim Family said...

Oh my goodness CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Austin is going to make such a fun big brother! How fun to find out on New Years Eve!! I'm terrible at secrets too!!

Kirsten said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

YEAH Go Kherrington, for talking Zach into it. Hope you guys have one just as sweet!!!

Kate Clayton said...

Hooray!

Steph said...

YAy Congrats! When are you due?

Jen said...

Congrats guys!