Friday, December 4, 2009

I won! I won! I won!

I won something!!! I enter Give Away Today quite often, never really expecting to win anything, but hoping that someday I might. Well, this morning I won! Austin was sitting on my lap and I did my morning check, and I asked him if I won. Of course he said "yeah" so I thought it would be pretty funny if I actually did, and I did! Here is a picture of what I won. A necklace, inspired by Nie Nie, an incredible woman that survived a plane crash. She has documented her recovery through her blog and it is quite touching and inspirational. Anyway, here's the picture.

And here is a link to the shop it comes from, in case you want to browse. http://www.etsy.com/shop/crystalbeutler

1 comment:

NicKim Family said...

I read NieNie everyday! I love the necklace! It'll look great on you too - Congratulations!!!