Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Super Rooney! (Must be read in that sing song Superman exclamation.)

Love that wind whipped cape look. Out to save to world, one kiddie pool at a time.
I can just see "Up up and away!"

Saving the world from drought. Making sure no one is wasting water.

Rooney and his trust sidekick Boomer Kitty

Conducting an interview. "Yes Mr. Cronkite. There was a woman in that burning building. And yes, she had two kids, a dog, a cat, two hampsters, and her coin collection that I also saved while the firemen were hooking up their hose. No, I'm no one special, just doing what I can to help mankind. Thank you Mr. Cronkite."

4 comments:

NicKim Family said...

Fun post Crystal - I loved it!!

Kate Clayton said...

Too funny. I laughed so hard (which is not good to do with a broken rib). Note to self: Don't read Crystal's post while having a broken rib. That's what I love about you..You always make me smile. I love Austin. What a cutie.

Tanya Smith said...

So cute. He is getting so big!

Boyd Box said...

This is the BEST post I've read/viewed in a LLOOOONNNG time!!