First of all, I had to put this on there for Kate. Here's Austin with his "smile" and his normal buddy Max eating chocolate cake. Yummy! (We miss you guys, hurry home!)The next couple pictures are from the trip to Winlock. Mom, Austin and I headed to Cannon Beach, home of Haystack Rock. You may recognize it from the movie Goonies.
Austin LOVED the tide pools!
Here he is playing while we ate some snacks. And what do you get when you mix the beach with food?This:
He was kind enough to share with Grandma. I tried to warn her it was more sand than a couple specks. She learned the hard way.



3 comments:
he is getting so big its crazy!
Sheesh, he's getting HUGE!! I guess that happens, huh? Love all the pics. "Goonies never say die!"
We miss you too! Max misses playing with Austin and I miss my 'Crystal time'. We can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment