I was cleaning Austin's room and he came in with a Sharpie. I don't know where he got it, but it doesn't really matter, because he got it. I took it away and thought disaster averted. He came back in with Dakota's bark collar battery. Where did he find this stuff? And why does he wait until I'm cleaning? As I chased him down to get the battery back, that's when I realized the marker was not disaster
averted. It was, Luckily, it's just on his face and not clothes, walls, toys, etc. Not bad eh? I may just have a budding artist on my hands.
As an added bonus, here are some more *bonus* pictures of Austin and a couple with his buddy Max. Soon I will post some really great pictures of Austin. A "Collection" if you will. Maybe when he goes down for nap.
Austin and Max having a snack.
Max "uh oh!" Waiting for me to get the missle he shot.
First Cadbury Creme Egg.
"I can too fit the whole thing in my mouth!"
I love my Boomer!
2 comments:
I love it. The picture of Austin with the marker on his face is even funnier than I imagined. I love the pictures of Max and Austin. Overall, very amusing!
That... is... AWESOME.
I'm particularly keen on the "blue lips." (It happens to the best of us, man.)
Post a Comment