Kids are super cute and Austin is no exception. Here are a few of his less than photogenic moments for you to enjoy.

I love my Grandma.

Mommy taking pictures in my tux.

Mom and Dad scrunch my face lots.

When he first started smiling. Not a good picture.

What is that face?

New foods.

I love Aunt Hannah.

Crying again. (He fell.)

Pickle face

Scrunchy face.

The lady kept bugging him when he was trying to look at the book.

After he stuck the whole egg in his mouth

Throwing a fit because he couldn't have the camera.

He cries
alot.

Mom's favorite picture.
Dad's favorite picture.
(This sums up his first 6 months. Food and crying constantly.)
9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA... Oh my gosh, those are just too funny! They'll be especially great in about 15 years or so when he starts dating.
I think my fave is the book one. "WHAT? I'm obviously so focused on my knowledge of tractors that I can't even be bothered with clothing... Why are you hassling me?"
The best thing about that is the lady told me "Now Mom, we're gonna just let him do whatever with the book. Don't try to make him do anything. Just let him do what he wants." (Like 3 times.) Then she kept making noises and trying to get him to look at her and not the book. Yeah, I shouldn't have let them take his shirt off. I'm not a naked baby kind of girl.
I love them. The picture of Austin reading the book is hilarious. What a cutie pie.
That's so funny! I can't believe how big he looks now compared to his baby pictures! My favorite is the pickle face!
I think I love the milk-chin pic the best. Those moments are always classic...and messy, but hey, at least you caught it on camera!
Too funny. What a character.
Those are some cute pictures of your son. I am glad you found us. As you can see I don't post often or even check my comments. Where are you living? It would be nice to see you and meet your family. email me sometime; mr_mulvaney@hotmail.com
Love, Jessica
I am sorry. I had to laugh the whole time. I loved all of his faces, especially the book one. I could totally feel his stress when she wouldn't just leave him alone to his book. Some people. Too cute!
Hey Crystal! I started progressively laughing harder and harder at this post:)!!! I kinda want to do that too...I'm not a very good photographer. Also, that is awesome about your father in law, what an honor.
Post a Comment