Monday, June 2, 2008

Videos

I'll post more later, but I wanted to get this up for my parents. First, we tempted him with Em's phone. He loves phones and remotes. He moved his legs twice, then flopped. We did it again and he crawled a couple "crawls"?? and we cheered so loud, so he flopped. Then I added the cupcake (and a bite of frosting!), off he went. He loves food. Go Buzza!

This is another one that I've been wanting to get filmed and up here for you to see. First on it is one of Austin's favorite things to do, and the next is something he started with Grandpa Adams, and it always makes me laugh.

Ok, we gotta go show G&G Adams he can CRAWL!!! Yay, just over ten months, finally!!

4 comments:

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

Thats awesome! I love that you tempted him and then kept pulling it farther and farther away. So Cute! The thing with the chin is great! How funny!

The Weldon Family said...

That's a cool noise. Congrats on the crawling.

.:shannon:. said...

holy crap!! he went soooo far!! I need to come and see him...he needs an aunt shanni fix...(or i need an austin one, but either way...)

BriAnne said...

I tried enticing Tanner to walk using food, but he just threw himself down and crawled. I wish I'd thought of it when I was trying to get him to crawl as opposed to "swimming" across the floor. You're a girl of many talents. I knew we were friends for a reason.:)