Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Moon: New Thoughts

It's getting better. Sure Bella still whines too much, "Oh, there's a hole in my chest where Edward used to be, blah blah blah." But this book had more adventure in it than the last one. It wasn't just a girl mooning over a guy, and him telling her he was bad news. We've all heard that one before. Ok, so it happens again in this book. But this one has vampires and werewolves. Mortal, er, immortal, both? enemies. Anyway, I hope they pair up in the next book to fight some common more-evil-than-they-are evil. Anyway, I'm not coherent right now, seeing as Austin's been sick and I have gotten less than the recommended amount of sleep for I don't know how long. I had this better written in my head after I finished the book, but I can't remember it now in my zombie-like state. But anyway, I give it a B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make me laugh. I thought she (Bella) was a typical teenage girl-- so emotional and dramatic it gets annoying.