Thursday, June 16, 2011

Book Review: The Blind Side

I read this book when the movie came out, but just joined Goodreads and decided to do a review.

The Blind Side: Evolution of a GameThe Blind Side: Evolution of a Game by Michael Lewis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I saw the movie and then wanted to know more so I read the book. I loved it! It is so inspiring on so many different levels. It, of course, went into much more detail than a two hour movie can. It talked a lot about football, which I love. And the fact that it is so recent makes it more real. A friend of ours was in the same draft class as Oher, so he's roughly the same age as my husband. An inspiring story and an inspiring man. May the wealth and fame never change him.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Jen said...

find me on goodreads! I love that site.

NicKim Family said...

Oh I love reading book reviews from friends!! Awesome!!