We took Austin to the Portland Zoo on our last trip to my parents' house. Boy did we have fun. Here are the resulting pictures.

This is what a two year old in a zoo looks like.
RAWR!

By far his favorite animal. Also the first one. He jumped down out of his "loft" and started pacing back and forth along his cage. Austin was
running from window to window to see him. He was so excited.

I really gotta pee!

Grandma and Rooney checking out the deer (of some sort) and zebras.

No, I'm not tired. Why do you ask?

Running around an aviary.
Packy might be one of these elephants, I don't know. We didn't stay too long because a show just finished and the elephants were right next to it, so they got swarmed.

Austin on an elephant trike.

Look how close we got to the polar bears! She kept swimming back and forth. It was pretty cool
Fishies!

Taking a break and enjoying the cool water.
And then the battery in my camera died.
1 comment:
cute cute photos. the zoo is fun.
Post a Comment