Sunday, June 7, 2009

Recent Pictures


You gotta get those messy shots for future use. This is him smiling for the camera.

He can't quite get those all the way up.
In his new shirt. Daddy has one like it, so now they'll match.

With Micah (or Mike as Austin says) after graduation.


His Sunday best.

5 comments:

Boyd Box said...

What a cutie! Love the low-riding drawers...=)
He looks so much like you, but that's probably because I know you and not the hubby!

BriAnne said...

He's getting to be such a little man. Gosh they grow up too fast! He's still as cute as ever though, so that's a good sign.:)

Jen said...

he's so cute!

Nathan and Raya said...

He's totally cute! I love the pants down, remote in hand shot. Such a man already!
But my favorite has to be the sunday clothes. I'm such a sucker for a little boy in a suit!

Unknown said...

I am so impressed about the potty training, who cares if he can't keep the underwear all the way up (as long as there isn't feces on the floor I'm happy).