Snow at the end of March is not funny. It is more funny (I know it's funnier but work with me people) than snow in the middle of June. (June 10th to be exact,) But we got snow Saturday. More Saturday night. Snow last night, and more snow in the forecast. Tomorrow is April for heaven's sake! It should NOT be snowing in April!!!! Weathermen all over the area, if you could just start forecasting sun and warm spring weather, I would appreciate it. Maybe the snow gods will hear you and move north to Canada or something.
Now something that IS funny is my kid learning to use a spoon. He scoops or stabs with his utensil then points it straight up, and then puts it in his mouth upside down. And if you think about it, it's the easiest way to maneuver an eating utensil. And it works with a fork, it just doesn't work so well with a spoon. So we've been working with him on it for a couple days. Yesterday he decided that he needed to use his spoon for his ketchup. Forget the fruit it was intended for. Ketchup must be eaten by the spoonful rather than as a dipping condiment. He was using the regular scoop, up, in method. So I showed him the right way again. Yes, I showed him with the ketchup. I actually encouraged my kid to eat ketchup by the spoonful. Just don't think about what a spoonful of ketchup would taste like.
Oh, and bonus points if you can tell me where my title came from.
3 comments:
I agree. I HATE snow at the end of March. Apparently, in Pullman, March is in like a lion and out like a lion. Bummer! Max and I are so glad you and Austin are back. We really missed you guys!
let's talk about another thing thats not funny. tb leaving? like what was he thinking?
It is so funny how much kids like Ketchup. But they look so cute spooning things into their mouth.
PS... I'm no fan of snow during either.
Post a Comment