Thursday, January 8, 2009

Some Pictures from the "Holiday"

"Christmas" morning in his new clothes.



Here are some pictures from my parents. If you know the west side, you know this is insane! They had at least 18 inches.
Some ice pictures.



When I got back to Pullman. 12/23
This Monday 1/5 (About 2x the snow)
Today, Thursday, 1/8
What? No more pictures?

2 comments:

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

Austin is getting so big. He's a stud! I can't believe your snow can be gone so quick. I'm jealous. Its getting annoying here. It's never gonna go away.

How you guys doin? That's sad about your trip. Bummer. What are you up to these days?

Natalie said...

Wow... I heard about the crazy snow and melting but it's cool to see pictures of it! And holy cow Austin is a cutie... an amazing combo of you 2! Can totally see you both in him!