Established July 23, 2005
This is hilarious. Enjoy.
That...was...AWESOME!He has some mad skillz, yo!
How the heck did you find that?! I have to admit, I agree with his review, especially the part about Renesmee being the worst name ever!
Okay, that was me (Bekie) who left that comment above. Apparantly Brett was signed into a gmail account for one of his classes and the girl who set up the accounts name was Brittany. Weird!
That's funny. I still need to read book # 3.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That...
was...
AWESOME!
He has some mad skillz, yo!
How the heck did you find that?! I have to admit, I agree with his review, especially the part about Renesmee being the worst name ever!
Okay, that was me (Bekie) who left that comment above. Apparantly Brett was signed into a gmail account for one of his classes and the girl who set up the accounts name was Brittany. Weird!
That's funny. I still need to read book # 3.
Post a Comment