My latest thing is cake decorating. I started when I was little as my mom decorated cakes. I recently took Wilton's course 1 at Michaels and am excited about starting course 2 in a couple weeks. (No, I didn't learn the skills to do the bear from class, we learned things like flowers and such). Anyway, I came across this lovely website, which I find quite entertaining and am currently having fun perusing old entries. Feel free to check it out. I'm also adding it to my "Extra Credit" list.
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
That is a really funny blog. A store called "Cake Decor & More" just opened up down our street. I noticed they teach classes and I have been meaning to check it out. I think you have inspired me.
I checked out that cake site, it's pretty darn funny! It's so great that you are learning how to do that!
Post a Comment